Hello i’m Argo
Hello i’m Argo
I really enjoy hunting truffles. I started training when I was only two months old and, with Federico, I ran throughout beautiful woods! When I was 6 months old, I found my first truffle, making my master happy.
Truffle hunting fills my days, I’m not a dog that likes to sleep on the couch. All dogs should try this experience!
Addestramento per qualsiasi cane!
The path you will do with your faithful friend will improve your relationship. In fact, you will be training with your dog by following my advice.
The consistency of training is the key thing: if you train your dog every day, after 10 lessons, your dog will be ready to start walks in the woods or participate in a races.
During this time the dog will learn:
- to use their sense of smell to hunt truffles and search for the owner
- to identify the truffle and dig it out
- to bring the truffle back to the owner
- to return to the call of the owner
- not to pull on the leash and the various basic commands useful in all activities
Once the training is over, we will go to the woods to hunt truffles. Your faithful friend will follow my expert truffle dogs and he will also start to find truffles!
The CourseMOST REQUEST
- They include truffle research and basic education
It’s very important to know that all dogs can hunt truffles, so this course is open to dogs of all races and all ages!
The training will take place at the J’adog dog center located in Campagnano di Roma, Strada Valle di Baccano, 5.
The dog center is located 15 minutes from Rome, in the heart of the Baccano Valley and a few steps from Lake Martignano.
Centro Cinofilo J’adog
Strada Valle di Baccano, Campagnano di Roma
How to reach us
- From Rome: take exit 5 of the GRA (Cassia Veientana), follow it for about 15 minutes and take, at Km 29, the exit for Campagnano di Roma – Valle di Baccano. Follow the signs for the Valle di Baccano and you will find the dog center after 300 meters on your left.
- From Viterbo: take the Cassia Veientana towards Rome, past the first exit for Campagnano di Roma – Vallelunga, and take the exit for Km 29 for Campagnano di Roma – Valle del Baccano. Follow the signs for the Valle di Baccano and you will find the dog center after 300 meters on your left.
Lessons will take place on Saturday or Monday, depending on my and your availability.
Mail: email@example.com - Phone: +39 3921075178